Friday 15 January 2010

Weekend Leave

I'm home from hospital now for the weekend, I'm so happy to be home with Matt and Connor and be able to eat!
Never been so happy to eat before.

I got a get well Teddy from Victoria while i was in too, i have never been so spoilt before while i have been in lol

Thank you Vic!!!!!!!!!!!

Some very said news to report on to, Jess who after waiting for over 4 years for new lungs got the called she needed at the last hour only for the wait to be to long for her. Jess passed away after fighting for nearly two weeks.
R.I.P Jessica xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Sharon Ray and I am the assistant editor of Cysticfibrosis.net. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Cysticfibrosis.net offer a free informational resource to both the general and professional public on this terrible disease.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at sharon.cysticfibrosis.net@gmail.com.